Shaun brings with him over 8 years of consulting experience. Shaun partners with clients to maximize their performance through innovative talent management strategies. Shaun specializes in leadership development, individual assessment, executive coaching and career development.
Shaun’s consulting and coaching experience spans multiple industries and business sectors including manufacturing, communications, financial services, insurance and technology organizations. Sample engagements include:
- Conducted individual assessment and development for senior leaders for national insurance company for CEO succession readiness.
- Facilitated over 1,100 hours of leadership development programming to clients in various industries.
- Designed a performance management process for energy sector and financial services clients.
- Led a global leadership development program for 5,000 mid-level managers at a Fortune 500 technology/manufacturing client.
- Designed and facilitated a change management solution for a financial services client.
- Conducted focus groups to explore engagement survey results and presented findings and recommendations to senior leadership for a manufacturing client.
- Conducted assessment centers and provided developmental feedback for a large technology client.
- Facilitated career management and internal mobility solutions for multiple Fortune 500 clients.
Prior to joining The Aldridge Group, Shaun spent time as a Talent Management Consultant at Towers Watson and Right Management. Before joining Right Management, Shaun spent 10 years working in Division I and professional sports. Shaun coached athletes (and coaches) in the areas of performance, leadership and career. He specialized in helping athletes achieve their performance and personal goals through the creation of individualized performance plans. As a former Division I athlete who is trained in sports psychology, Shaun has a unique understanding of performance, motivation and talent.
Shaun holds a Ph.D. in Counseling from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, a M.S. in Sports Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and a B.A. from Davidson College. Shaun is a certified executive coach, and a co-author on various books and articles. He holds his Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification, and he is a licensed therapist. Shaun is also certified in the 16PF, Saville Wave Assessment, Hogan Suite and the Birkman Assessment.