Cori Wittmeyer is an Executive and Leadership Coach who has served multiple Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of executives over her 20 year career. Cori has developed key areas of expertise including executive coaching, leadership development, career transition, and facilitation. Key elements in her coaching practice include building resiliency, capacity, strategic thinking, leading and influencing others, and executive presence. She is consistently successful in achieving coaching objectives and driving improved personal and organizational performance.
Cori has served as:
- Executive Coach and Practice Leader for TIAA, a Fortune 100 financial services organization
- Senior Consultant, Facilitator and Coach with Flynn Heath Holt, a leadership development firm
- Executive Coach with The Third Sector Leadership program serving Non-Profit organizations
- Senior Consultant with Right Management and Career Partners International, both global human resources consulting firms
- Vice President Human Resources roles at TIAA and GE Capital
Cori has coached numerous senior executives in the health care, technology, legal, finance, operational, non-profit and banking functions on a broad range of leadership topics.
Cori currently serves on the International Coach Federation (ICF) Charlotte Chapter Board of Directors. She is certified as a professional certified coach with the International Coach Federation (PCC, ICF) and in numerous Coaching Methodologies and Assessment Tools including: Presence-Based Coaching, Quantum Coaching, and CPI. She is also certified in a number of assessment tools including Extraordinary Leader, Social Styles, MBTI, and The Birkman Method. Cori holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from SUNY (State University of New York).
Cori lives in Charlotte, NC with her husband and children. She enjoys spending time with her family and engaging in a multitude of outdoor activities.